I haven’t been the best emotional state the past two weeks. And I am constantly getting asked “What can I do?”. At first I didn’t know. The more I’ve thought about it I’ve came up with a few ideas.
- Let me grieve.
- If I still want to love him, let me.
- Stop judging me. Ex. It happened a long time ago, she should be over it.
- DON’T tell people I’m doing good, when you haven’t even asked me.
- It’s not your story to tell. So don’t tell people about my battle. (I don’t tell people about yours, do I?)
- Understand this is hard.
- Don’t push me to talk about it. Further more don’t push me to get a job, or do better in school, workout more, call me lazy etc. My mental health is my ONLY job right now.
Now I know that most of my posts have tried to be uplifting, and for others to know they are not alone. But I struggle too; thats real life.
So let me leave you with this:
“The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us” – Allyson Felix